Wednesday.....October 18, 2006...I met my son, Tony, and Robert for lunch. We went to a Thai place and had a good time of visiting and eating. After eating, we took Robert back to work and Tony to his house as he wasn't feeling too well. Barbara decided to stay at the RV and doing some needed cleaning. Jo and Johnny had a doctor's appointment. We all returned home and settled in for the night. Barbara fixed us a big pot of Potato Leek soup. We all chowed down.....It was good.
Thursday.....We went into town to pickup a couple of things. We made our rounds of Sams, Walmart, etc. We arrived home late in the afternoon. Barbara had prepared Manicotti this morning so it was ready to go into the oven. Barbara made a brushetti for an appetizer and then we had a salad and the manicotti. Feeling very full, watched a little TV and then to bed early because.......tomorrow is The Affair Of The Heart! This is a Victorian/Craft show that is held twice a year at the OKC fairgrounds in 7 buildings. Barbara, Jo, Kim and Candy are all expected to go.
Friday......up early as Barbara and Jo wanted to get there to get a good place to park and start when they opened. Jo was up with Johnny all night as he was sick and throwing up. I don't know what is happening......it seems everyone of us has gotten sick. Barbara and Jo left a little after six. Johnny tried to sleep off his sickness. I decided to finish my reading of the book...The Innocent Man. I did finish it and it was a good read. Our family grew up in Ada, OK and was friends with the Williamsons. It was hard to believe the corruption in the law enforcement and judicial system in the town. Two of the biggest murders in Ada in the last 20 years and knew them both....I stayed around the house until Johnny was feeling better and then I headed to have lunch with Jeff and his nephew, Dallas. We went out for good ole OK BBQ. After lunch I headed to see Tony. I met him and Robert at the Queen Anne buffet where we had a good visit. We went back to his house for more time of visiting. After our visit, I drove back to Norman and met the rest of the crew and we had dinner at El Chico. Wade treated........Of course, we were missing Johnny. Kim, Jesse and Megan was unable to come also. Here I am at Panera Bread getting online to check email and also to update my blog.
Again........see you later.....Love you all,
DAD and MOM
Jerry & Barbara Northcutt
Thursday.....We went into town to pickup a couple of things. We made our rounds of Sams, Walmart, etc. We arrived home late in the afternoon. Barbara had prepared Manicotti this morning so it was ready to go into the oven. Barbara made a brushetti for an appetizer and then we had a salad and the manicotti. Feeling very full, watched a little TV and then to bed early because.......tomorrow is The Affair Of The Heart! This is a Victorian/Craft show that is held twice a year at the OKC fairgrounds in 7 buildings. Barbara, Jo, Kim and Candy are all expected to go.
Friday......up early as Barbara and Jo wanted to get there to get a good place to park and start when they opened. Jo was up with Johnny all night as he was sick and throwing up. I don't know what is happening......it seems everyone of us has gotten sick. Barbara and Jo left a little after six. Johnny tried to sleep off his sickness. I decided to finish my reading of the book...The Innocent Man. I did finish it and it was a good read. Our family grew up in Ada, OK and was friends with the Williamsons. It was hard to believe the corruption in the law enforcement and judicial system in the town. Two of the biggest murders in Ada in the last 20 years and knew them both....I stayed around the house until Johnny was feeling better and then I headed to have lunch with Jeff and his nephew, Dallas. We went out for good ole OK BBQ. After lunch I headed to see Tony. I met him and Robert at the Queen Anne buffet where we had a good visit. We went back to his house for more time of visiting. After our visit, I drove back to Norman and met the rest of the crew and we had dinner at El Chico. Wade treated........Of course, we were missing Johnny. Kim, Jesse and Megan was unable to come also. Here I am at Panera Bread getting online to check email and also to update my blog.
Again........see you later.....Love you all,
DAD and MOM
Jerry & Barbara Northcutt


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home