JERRY'S TRAVELS

Was a journal of Jerry & Barbara Northcutt travels through the USA and world. Now, Jerry goes alone but with Barbara in his heart.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

OK..this is the first time....I have no photos to post.....getting lazy, I guess.

I did get a haircut and we finally got home and just relaxed for the evening.

Saturday......We all went to Joplin, MO to do a little shopping. Tommy and Connie bought a new dishwasher, we met a nice christian salesperson, had a good discussion with him, and went to Golden Corral for dinner.....Good day.

We heard from my sister that Larry, her son-in-law, is not doing so good. He is back in the hospital and they have asked the family to be close.....The good news is, we know where he is going.......PTL

Sunday.....Up and to church....Great service. We went with Tom and Connie to First Assembly of God in Miami, OK. Good worship and a good message. After the service, we went to Mountain Mike's for lunch with Debbie. Her husband is on the way to North Dakota on his bike for a Honor Bound meeting. We had a good lunch and then back to the house to unhook and get on the road. We left about 2pm and headed to Branson, MO. We stopped a couple of times to get refreshments.....it is HOT! Today is 102 degrees. Tomorrow and Tuesday, the same. HOT HOT HOT HOT We arrived around 4:30pm and checked in to our RV park. Barbara and I drove around a little to see the changes in Branson since we were here in 2000. A lot of changes. More theaters, better roads, more stores, a new riverwalk downtown and still a lot of people. We stopped by Subways for dinner and headed back to the RV. We relaxed watching TV and updating my blog via WiFi at the park. Tomorrow, the Passion Play in Eureka Springs, AR.

Love you and will write later.

Dad and Mom
Papa and Mema
Jerry and Barbara

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said…

    I'm loving hearing all about your adventures. Tell Barbara that I like Pampered Chef too....:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home